First Responders & Military Program
- Program Period: May 1, 2019 - June 3, 2019
- RDR Period: December 02, 2019
- Claim Submission Deadline: December 02, 2019
- Participating Dealerships: All Hyundai dealerships
- Customer (or spouse) must be Active Duty, Reservists/National Guard, Veteran, or on Retired status in the U.S. Military at the commencement of the program period.
- Active, Veteran, or Retired U.S. Military for this program are defined as customers serving or having served in the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Guard, or Reserves.
- Contact your nearest dealer for details on eligibility.
- The offer is good from May 17, 2019 through June 3, 2019.
First Responder Eligibility:
- Customers must be active First Responders at the commencement of the program period.
- First Responders are defined as customers active as Police Officers, Sheriffs/Sheriff Deputies, Correctional Officers, State Troopers and Federal Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters (paid or volunteer), EMT/Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers and their spouses.
- Customers must purchase an eligible new or unused Hyundai vehicle from a participating Hyundai dealership.
- Customer must take delivery of vehicle within the program period of May 17, 2019 through June 3, 2019.
Incentive Coupon Claim Procedure
- Eligible vehicles must be delivered and reported via the Vehicle Retail Delivery Reporting (RDR) system.
- Submit claim through Hyundai Claim Center within VINS.
- The following documentation must be submitted:
- - Claim Center Coupon Form OR Incentive Worksheet
- - All fields must be completed. Coupon or Worksheet must be signed by the customer and an authorized dealership signatory.